Kamis, 01 April 2010

INTRODUCING : "Rediscover Indonesia" T-Shirt

YO what's up everyone? How is everyone doing today?

Please, read this blog more often and for the Jakartans : post all your crazy and unforgettable stories here! WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Okay, it is April now. It is only 3 full months left until we go back home. How do you feel about it? Would you rather live in Indonesia or somewhere else? haha

Oh well, in this post I just wanna share about my most unforgettable story ever in Penn.

Well, here we go!
So, finally, I made a cool idea for helping Indonesia by making this fundraiser t-shirt! In this picture is my drama teacher, Ms. Fox. She likes the t-shirt and she puts her sympathy for Indonesia after the big earthquake that hits Padang last year :)


This is me with my favorite Calculus teacher ever, Ms. Flint.
She says "I like your t-shirt, Willy. It is very cute!"
Well, I guess that's all I have to say. I think we, the Jakartans, should make our t-shirts too! It is gonna be AWESOME! Last words, I MISS YOU GUYS! SEE YA! KEEP IT REAL!

2 komentar: